Most read reports
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
The Hague – On 23 August 2011, the Netherlands Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr Uri Rosenthal, announced a voluntary contribution of € 250,000 to the Trust Fund for Victims (TFV).
The announcement was made during a meeting in The Hague with Elisabeth Rehn, Chair of the Board of Directors of the TFV, and Pieter de Baan, Executive Director of the TFV.