Most read reports
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Put humanity at the core of EU asylum policy
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands: A case study from: Migrant and Refugee Integration in Global Cities, The Role of Cities and Businesses
The Hague – On 23 August 2011, the Netherlands Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr Uri Rosenthal, announced a voluntary contribution of € 250,000 to the Trust Fund for Victims (TFV).
The announcement was made during a meeting in The Hague with Elisabeth Rehn, Chair of the Board of Directors of the TFV, and Pieter de Baan, Executive Director of the TFV.