Most read reports
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
Gondar June 10/2013 The government of Netherlands expressed readiness to support the ongoing efforts of Amhara and Tigray States to add value and supply sesame to the global market. The government has allocated 1.9 million Euros for implementation of projects in sesame growing areas of the states for the coming three years. Country Project Coordinator , Dr. Geremew Terefe said at a relevant forum that the project is aimed at making sesame production competitive in the global market especially in Europe and Japan. Dr.