Most read reports
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Put humanity at the core of EU asylum policy
- Netherlands must curb immigration detention and counter-terrorism measures
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
Fiji’s efforts to build its resilience to climate change in the wake of Tropical Cyclone Winston has been the common focus of talks between the Attorney General and Minister for Finance, Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum, and the envoys of India and the Netherlands.
The new Indian High Commissioner to Fiji, His Excellency Vishvas Sapkal, said India was willing to step up its assistance to Fiji beyond that already offered in the immediate aftermath of Cyclone Winston, which included a $US 1-million donation to be allocated at the Government’s discretion.