Most read reports
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
- AIDA 2017 Update: Belgium and the Netherlands
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.