Most read reports
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
Protracted complex emergencies and natural disasters, including drought, earthquakes, floods, and wildfires, present significant challenges to vulnerable populations in Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia (EMCA). Between FY 2007 and FY 2016, USAID’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) and USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (USAID/FFP) provided assistance in response to a range of disasters, including floods, wildfires, winter emergencies, and complex crises.