Most read reports
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
- Put humanity at the core of EU asylum policy
This is the second edition of the Global Slavery Index. The Index estimates the number of people in modern slavery in 167 countries. This year’s Index also includes an analysis of what governments are doing to eradicate modern slavery. The Index increases our understanding of the contextual factors that make people vulnerable to modern slavery.