Appeals & Response Plans
- Nigeria: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Nigeria: Floods - Aug 2017
- Nigeria: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Jun 2017
- Nigeria: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2017
- Nigeria: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Nigeria: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Nigeria: Measles Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
Most read (last 30 days)
The Sardauna Local Government Area is a remote place in the extreme southeast of Taraba State in Nigeria. Sitting atop the vast Mambilla plateau which borders the Republic of Cameroon, it is a two-day drive away from the capital Abuja.
In 2001 and 2002, poverty, unemployment and disputes over land and mineral deposits led to a series of clashes between the different ethnicities and forced some 38,000 Nigerians to flee to Cameroon.
ABUJA, 9 May 2013 - At the request of Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) today presented investment opportunities in the staple crop processing zones in the country.