Appeals & Response Plans
- Nigeria: Floods - Jul 2018
- Nigeria: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Nigeria: Floods - Aug 2017
- Nigeria: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Jun 2017
- Nigeria: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2017
- Nigeria: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Nigeria: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Nigeria: Measles Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Cadre Harmonisé for Identification of Risk Areas and Vulnerable Populations in Sixteen (16) States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) of Nigeria - November 2018
- Nigeria Crisis - ETS Situation Report #25 (Reporting Period: 01/11/2018 to 30/11/2018)
- Revised Livelihoods Zone Map and Descriptions for Nigeria, September 2018
- The smell of porridge and a sense of belonging
- Nigeria to vaccinate 26 million people in 2nd phase of biggest-ever yellow fever vaccination campaign
BAGHDAD, 20 April 2018 - The Government of Japan has announced that it will fund a project to enhance youth employability among Syrian refugees, internally displaced persons and host communities in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. This is one of eight new projects implemented by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia, Nigeria, Somalia and the Syrian Arab Republic, with Japanese funding totaling US$5.2m.
The Sardauna Local Government Area is a remote place in the extreme southeast of Taraba State in Nigeria. Sitting atop the vast Mambilla plateau which borders the Republic of Cameroon, it is a two-day drive away from the capital Abuja.
In 2001 and 2002, poverty, unemployment and disputes over land and mineral deposits led to a series of clashes between the different ethnicities and forced some 38,000 Nigerians to flee to Cameroon.
ABUJA, 9 May 2013 - At the request of Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) today presented investment opportunities in the staple crop processing zones in the country.