OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Aid workers reached 5.2 million people in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states with life-saving assistance in 2019
- The number of people in need of urgent assistance in north-east Nigeria rose from 7.1 million in 2019 to 7.9 million in 2020
- 3.8 million people are projected to be food insecure insecure during the 2020 lean season
- Approximately 1 million children aged six to 59 months, pregnant and breastfeeding women across BAY states are acutely malnourished
- Insecurity is limiting access to some Local Government Areas in the north-east, especially in Borno State
Situation Overview and Humanitarian Needs Nigeria has witnessed an increase of an average of above one-thousand COVID-19 cases per week, since the week of 18 April when testing across the country...
As of 17 May, a total of 5,959 cases and 182 fatalities have been registered in Nigeria, according to the latest data from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). The number of confirmed cases...
5.0 Million People in need of health care 4.0 Million targeted by the Health Sector 1.9 Million IDPs in the three States 1.07 Million people reached in 1st Quarter 2020 HIGHLIGHTS Health Sector...