Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Maps & Infographics
Eight countries step up cross-border cooperation to rid region of world’s deadliest disease by 2030
Dakar, Senegal, 31 August 2018 – Today, health ministers from eight Sahel countries launched the Sahel Malaria Elimination Initiative to accelerate the region’s efforts to eliminate malaria — a disease that puts 90 million Sahelians at risk each year.
6 March 2012, Geneva, SWITZERLAND: - New "roadmaps" will allow RBM partners to track progress in malaria control in 17 countries for the year 2012. Published yesterday, the roadmaps will assist malaria-endemic countries in continuing the scale up of malaria control interventions. The country roadmaps were first produced in 2009 and have since become an essential tool for guiding donors and implementation partners. They have also enabled advocates to leverage support and produce comprehensive reporting on country progress.