- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- MSF Mbéra health programmes handed over to ALIMA
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 December 2018
- La Délégation du CICR en Mauritanie: faits et chiffres Janvier - Décembre 2017
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 October 2018
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.