- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- MSF Mbéra health programmes handed over to ALIMA
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 December 2018
- La Délégation du CICR en Mauritanie: faits et chiffres Janvier - Décembre 2017
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 October 2018
UAE Embassy in Nouakchott distributed today humanitarian aid, provided by the Emirates Red Crescent, ERC, to underprivileged families in Mauritania.
Acting upon directives of Essa Abdullah Masood Al Kalbani, UAE Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Humaid Hamdan Al Zaabi, from the UAE Embassy in Nouakchott, handed over the humanitarian aid to Sarah Bint Seidi, Secretary General of Al Rahma Charity, to be distributed, in association with some other charities, to the needy people.
The UAE Red Crescent Authority (RCA) plane, carrying 35 tonnes of humanitarian aid, arrived yesterday in Mauritanian capital, Nouakchott, to assist the needy.
Nouakchott - Aid convoys sent by the UAE Red Crescent Authority carrying food stuffs reached TinTan city in Mauritania to help the victims of the floods that has badly affected the city at the beginning of this month.
This humanitarian gesture came upon the directives of Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of Red Crescent Authority. Aid stuffs have been distributed among the 10 thousand people of the city with cooperation between Red Crescent delegation and the local authorities there.