- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- MSF Mbéra health programmes handed over to ALIMA
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 December 2018
- La Délégation du CICR en Mauritanie: faits et chiffres Janvier - Décembre 2017
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 October 2018
Our analysis shows that millions of ‘people caught in crisis’ - people living in conflict, and/or who are displaced within their own countries or across borders – are in fact being left behind. Failure to take action now means that the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) will not be met, undermining the credibility of the international community and leaving millions to die unnecessarily.
INTRODUCTION POURQUOI CET ATELIER ?
WHY IS THIS WORKSHOP BEING HELD?