Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Maps & Infographics
This report covers the period 1 January to 31 December 2009.
Programme purpose: The overarching aim for this security programme is to create an effective security culture within the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) that will enable Red Cross Red Crescent personnel to operate safely and securely.
Programme summary: The primary role of the unit has been to provide advice on security to the IFRC's senior management, and to ensure that security management is adequate and functioning at all times.