Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- IOM Carries Out Displacement Simulation Exercise at Mauritania-Mali Border
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 November 2018
- La Délégation du CICR en Mauritanie: faits et chiffres Janvier - Décembre 2017
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 October 2018
By Soraya Dali-Balta,
This report covers the period 1 January to 31 December 2009.
Programme purpose: The overarching aim for this security programme is to create an effective security culture within the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) that will enable Red Cross Red Crescent personnel to operate safely and securely.
Programme summary: The primary role of the unit has been to provide advice on security to the IFRC's senior management, and to ensure that security management is adequate and functioning at all times.