Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
From 28 February 2017, civil society nutrition champions from 12 SUN Countries came together for a four-day workshop in Dakar, Senegal, to strengthen advocacy capacities for scaling up nutrition. The SUN Civil Society Network Workshop was organized by Action Against Hunger and its partners – UNICEF, Save the Children and Terre des Hommes.
From 6 to 10 June 2016, Mozambique’s National Food Security and Nutrition Secretariat (SETSAN), which is tasked with coordinating nutrition action in the country, hosted a five-day, multi-country, interactive training on the Cost of Hunger in Africa (COHA) in Maputo.