Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Maps & Infographics
Turkish Red Crescent responds to country-wide disasters and emergencies in coordination with National Disaster Management through 9 District and 24 Local Disaster Management & Operation Centers. The Disaster Response Activities are conducted with the involvement of 260 disaster relief staff and other staff that work in other units of the institution across country.
Throughout 2013, there were approximately 134 emergencies as a result of the natural and man-made disasters. The emergencies and disasters responded by the Turkish Red Crescent in 2013 are as follows:
Turkish Red Crescent responses to countrywide disasters with the coordination of National Directorate General for Disaster Management, through 9 District and 24 Local Disaster Management & Operation Centers. The disaster response activities are conducted with support of 260 expert disaster personnel and personnel that work in other units of the institution across the country.