Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Maps & Infographics
- Inflation trends in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region suggest that the steep rise in grain prices in international export markets between June 2010 and early 2011 has been passed through to consumer prices.
- Governments have taken measures to contain the cost of food to consumers and to raise households' disposable income, such as reductions in food import tariffs, increases in food price subsidies, and increases in welfare transfers.