- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- Mauritania: Food Insecurity - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) Operation Update 2 n° MDRMR009
- MSF Mbéra health programmes handed over to ALIMA
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 December 2018
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 October 2018
During July to October 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria and Cameroon.
Near to below average precipitation is very likely over South Sudan, Uganda Western Ethiopia, North-East of DRC, Northern-west Kenya from July to October 2015.
Above average precipitation is likely over Senegal, Southern half of Mali, Southern Mauritania, over Burkina Faso, Western Niger and around lake Chad, from July to October 2015.
During June-July-August 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over southern Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, extreme southern Mali, Western half of Côte d’Ivoire, coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Below average precipitation is likely over Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d’Ivoire, extreme Southern-West Ghana, lake chad region, extreme southern of South Sudan and Ethiopia, northern-east DCR, northern Uganda, and Kenyan from May to August
Climate conditions are favorable for a high vigilance for meningitis cases over eastern Senegal and Gambia, extreme north of Guinea, extreme south of Mauritania, southern Mali and Niger, the whole of Burkina Faso, extreme north of Nigeria and Cameroon, central south of Chad and southeast Sudan.
Moderate vigilance is detected over western Senegal and Gambia, the whole of Guinea Bissau, southern Guinea, northern Côte d'Ivoire and Ghana, central north of Nigeria and Cameroon, south of Chad, extreme south of Sudan, northern South Sudan and CAR, and western Ethiopia .