Appeals & Response Plans
- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- IOM Carries Out Displacement Simulation Exercise at Mauritania-Mali Border
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 November 2018
- La Délégation du CICR en Mauritanie: faits et chiffres Janvier - Décembre 2017
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 October 2018
WMO report highlights impacts on human safety, well-being and environment
6 November 2017 (WMO) - It is very likely that 2017 will be one of the three hottest years on record, with many high-impact events including catastrophic hurricanes and floods, debilitating heatwaves and drought. Long-term indicators of climate change such as increasing carbon dioxide concentrations, sea level rise and ocean acidification continue unabated. Arctic sea ice coverage remains below average and previously stable Antarctic sea ice extent was at or near a record low.
Un rapport de l'OMM met en évidence les répercussions sur la santé humaine, la qualité de vie et l'environnement
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
I. Executive summary
Influenza - Multistate (Europe) - Monitoring 2015-2016 season
Influenza transmission in Europe shows a clear seasonal pattern, with peak activity during winter months. ECDC monitors influenza activity in Europe during the winter season and publishes its report weekly on the Flu News Europe website.
Update of the week
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues