- Mauritania: Drought - May 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Mauritania: Floods - Sep 2013
- Sahel Crisis: 2011-2017
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Mauritania: Floods - Aug 2007
Most read reports
- Mauritania: Food Insecurity - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) Operation Update 2 n° MDRMR009
- MSF Mbéra health programmes handed over to ALIMA
- Mauritania declares itself landmine free nearly two decades after mine clearance began
- Mauritania: UNHCR Operational Update as of 15 December 2018
- La Délégation du CICR en Mauritanie: faits et chiffres Janvier - Décembre 2017
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The interactive map, found at https://www.humanitarianresponse.info/en/assessments/map, allows you to check if assessments have taken place in certain locations, if they are planned or ongoing and if something has already happened in a specific sector. The interactive global Assessment registry is built from assessments uploaded on humanitarianresponse.info by OCHA, the cluster leads and humanitarian partners. You can filter by country, cluster, organization and date.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
Central African Republic: 5,600 people have fled Bangui after a new wave of violence killed at least eight and injured 56. WASH and health are priority needs among the IDPs. A UN peacekeeper was ambushed and killed on the outskirts of the capital. In Kemo, IDPs have been slow to return as tensions have increased: ex-Seleka attacked Dekoa market on 11 October.