- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Over the years, many targets have been adopted to reverse the challenge posed by TB globally and Africa in particular. As was requested by Heads of State and Government, the Status Report on TB was prepared with the support of WHO and submitted to the Special Session of Ministers of Health, in Geneva, May 2009.
The 2008 Report had expressed concern that "despite the progress in tuberculosis control, northern African countries have failed in achieving the global targets for tuberculosis control.