- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Financial Protection against Disasters in Mozambique (April 2018)
- Mozambique: Vulnerability Assessment Committee Results 2018
- Mozambique Key Message Update, August 2018
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Services, February 2015
- Climate risk profile: Mozambique - Fact Sheet
A forensic audit of Danish education assistance in the Zambezia province in Mozambique has uncovered extensive deficiencies in the programme administration.
Based on suspected irregularities the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs initiated a critical audit of the education sector programme in the Zambezia province in Mozambique, which receives Danish assistance.
Press release 261/2005
By a decision made by Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Paula Lehtomäki, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has granted 6.5 million euros for assisting the suffering people of Africa.
"The natural disaster at the turn of the year in Asia had significant consequences on the humanitarian assistance budget.