- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Part One - BACKGROUND
1.1.1. This paper provides background to the ALNAP Key Messages sheet (KMS) - A Comparative study of After Action Reviews in the context of the Southern Africa Crisis.
The aim of the KMS was to 'distil' out the essential elements of After Action Review (AAR) good practice as demonstrated by humanitarian agencies engaged in emergency response to the Southern Africa famine crisis. The KMS provides good practice guidance on the effective design and use of AAR processes.