- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
GOAL currently employs 175 GOALies who work alongside over 2,500 local staff to implement humanitarian programmes in 13 countries.
Thousands of people in central Mozambique are facing months of uncertainty as the Zambezi river continues to rise and claim hundreds of villages.
GOAL's emergency programme in Mozambique received a major boost on March 10th, when it was revealed that the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs has agreed to supply funding to the tune of =A3150,000.
Cylone Eline and subsequent floods have had devastating repercussions in Mozambique. For weeks people have been clinging for their lives on roofs and treetops. People of the provinces of southern Gaza, central Inhambane and Maputo have been most affected.