- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
From the Field
C-SAFE Tackles Stigma around HIV and AIDS
Eleven staff from CRS, World Vision, CARE and ADRA spent a week in Johannesburg designing and planning 1-day staff training sessions for delivery in Zambia and Zimbabwe. These training sessions are intended to provide their own colleagues with a better understanding of the ways in which stigma influences services and programs in their own workplaces. The process was spearheaded by a 3 =BD day conference led by David Patient and Neil Orr, using a process called Open Spaces Technology.
Better practices in food aid programming that are relevant to an HIV/AIDS context are explored in two new studies compiled by the Consortium for Southern Africa Food Security Emergency.