- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- The total number of displaced people has slightly reduced to 13,872, representing a reduction of 5 percent since the last situation report (21 June 2008).
- More than 680 people were moved to a new site near Boksburg on 24 June 2008 after soil tests revealed high levels of heavy metal contaminants at the Wadeville Center of Safe Shelter (CoSS).
- There are 14,647 displaced foreign nationals staying in ad hoc shelters and at new sites across Gauteng, Western Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal provinces.
- The UN inter-agency team, NGOs and the Red Cross Movement are conducting a series of trainings and capacity-building exercises for officials in Western Cape on minimum standards in disaster response.
- The acting UN Resident Coordinator and UN Heads of Agencies in South Africa met with senior Government officials to take stock of progress made in the humanitarian response.