- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Menongue – At least 46 former Angolan refugees in Zambia Wednesday returned back to the country, from Kuando Kubango province, under the Programme of the Organized Voluntary Repatriation.
For the time they are accommodated in Menongue, the capital city of Kuando Kubango province.
The provincial department chief of the Angolan Social Welfare Ministry, Sungo Matomona, told ANGOP that this is the second group coming from Zambia joining other 43 citizens who came first.
Luanda, 10/02 - Southern African Development Community (SADC) Executive Secretary, Prega Ramsamy, Wednesday said that one of the organisation's top priorities is to provide aid to 14 million people in the region to avoid a humanitarian crisis.
Prega Ramsamy, who said so when addressing the opening session of SADC Summit of Heads of State and of government, stated that this regional body has been mobilizing support from the international community to provide food aid.