- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Terre des hommes (Tdh) development projects are made to last. The Foundation works directly with local actors to strengthen their skills in the field of child protection. This participatory approach is aimed at making the population the agents of change. So when Tdh left Senegal, the delegation worked with eleven animators on the sustainability of their projects beyond the departure date of Tdh in early 2014. Back to the stages of the closure of the delegation in Senegal.
Due to a shortage of donations, the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria has been forced to suspend its financing of programmes to combat these diseases. This decision has already had an effect on the health and life of millions, particularly in southern Africa. Today, World AIDS Day, Frederic Baele, the Terre des hommes delegate in Mozambique, responds and puts us all in the place of the Mozambicans.
Two million people in Mozambique infected by the virus