- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Financial Protection against Disasters in Mozambique (April 2018)
- Mozambique: Vulnerability Assessment Committee Results 2018
- Mozambique Key Message Update, August 2018
- ACCORD supports efforts on participation of women in nation-wide peace and reconciliation processes for social cohesion in Mozambique
- Mozambique Update, July 21, 2018
By Jennifer Harter, Communications Associate
It was a gathering of the most powerful organizations in the global fight against malaria in one of the most powerful places in the world.
And Christian Children's Fund (CCF) was among those invited to the White House on Wednesday for Malaria Awareness Day.
The Vice President for Global Programs at CCF, Michelle Poulton visited the White House on the organization's behalf for a key event in President Bush's efforts to fight malaria.
Poulton attended the luncheon in the White House Rose Garden for Malaria Awareness Day in …
Christian Children's Fund (CCF) is adding two new names to its roster of sponsorship countries, raising the total number of countries where CCF works to 34. The two new sponsorship countries are Mozambique and Guinea (capital, Conakry). Offices will be opened in both countries by mid summer and children will be available for sponsorship by December.