- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
The Ministry of Health would like to inform the general public and the media that it has received reports of a Cholera Outbreak in Mozambique, in communities neighbouring Malawi such as Moatize in Tete and this is a popular destination township for shopping not only for people from neighbouring districts of Mwanza but also for thousands of businesspeople from across the country.
· Normal to above – normal rainfall is expected over the bulk of SADC Region.
· Above-normal rainfall conditions are expected over northern Tanzania and Madagascar
· Northern DRC, extreme northwestern Angola, south of Mozambique and Zimbabwe, eastern half of Botswana and South Africa are expected to receive normal to belownormal rainfall