- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Malaria Consortium is delighted to announce that it has received a Grand Challenges in Global Health grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (http://www.gatesfoundation.org ) for an innovative community dialogue project in Mozambique to help reduce neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
Malaria Consortium renews its commitment during World Health Workers Week to supporting those health workers to bring care to those in need, and in particular some of the world’s most vulnerable children.