- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
University of Birmingham
What does recent literature tell us about lessons for donors in supporting elections in post-conflict developing countries when the precedent for a peaceful transition of power is either not well entrenched, or non-existent?
How are national and regional legal frameworks (including economic and financial system interventions) currently used to control and restrict the illegal wildlife trade (excluding fish or forestry products) in Sub Saharan Africa?
What experience is there globally of civil society organisations providing / supporting accountability mechanisms in cash transfer programmes, at national scale?
Regional and national capacity to cope with humanitarian risk: Identify ways to define the regional and national capacity to cope with humanitarian risk. This is humanitarian risk relating to both natural hazards (e.g. adverse conditions, emergencies or disasters) and human-induced hazards (e.g. conflict). How is capacity being measured? Include a list of components, indicators, sources, limitations and criticality.