- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Accommodation centres: are defined as safe places providing a temporary roof, water, food, clothes and health to several people and households before, during and after the occurrence of a disaster.
Properly managed, they can become safe places where displaced people can temporarily live with access to vital services and protection.
Depending on the number of affected people and available infrastructures, accommodation centres can be installed in: