- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Mozambique: Journalists and activists face death threats and intimidation in post-election witch-hunt
- Mozambique: Acute Food Insecurity Situation (April - September 2018) [EN/PT]
- Mozambique Food Security Outlook Update, September 2018
- Financial Protection against Disasters in Mozambique (April 2018)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Services, February 2015
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.
MAPUTO – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) today welcomed an additional contribution of €2.6 million from Germany to support food security, resilience building and school feeding activities in Mozambique in 2018. The contribution, channeled through the German Development Bank (KfW), builds on a previous grant of more than €13 million provided by the German Government in late 2016 for WFP operations in Mozambique this year.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 10-16 December 2017 and includes updates on diphtheria, influenza, Salmonella and cholera.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 12-18 March 2017 and includes updates on cholera, measles and Legionnaires disease.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
The Green Growth Best Practice (GGBP) initiative has issued a new report to help governments transition their economies successfully to climate compatible development.
A new report launched today by the Green Growth Best Practice (GGBP) initiative, pulls together the many tangible benefits that governments and communities are realising through the adoption of green growth policies.
The Southern African Development Community (SADC) and KfW Development Bank on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) have agreed on establishing a Regional Fund for Water and Basic Sanitation. The Fund will be financed with an initial grant contribution of EUR 10 million by the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany through KfW. The Fund will be managed by the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA).