- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
MAPUTO, Mozambique (PANA) - Heavy rains
in the northernmost Mozambican Province of Niassa have cut off the
provincial capital, Lichinga, from the District of Majune, Radio Mozambique reported Sunday.
It cited unnamed district government officials as saying that the rains damaged a bridge over the Luambala River on the road from Lichinga to Malanga, the Majune District capital.