- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Mozambique: Vulnerability Assessment Committee Results 2018
- Mozambique Key Message Update, August 2018
- Financial Protection against Disasters in Mozambique (April 2018)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Services, February 2015
- Climate risk profile: Mozambique - Fact Sheet
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
13 November 2017: Save the Children announced that it had fired 16 staff over reports of sexual violence in the past year. Source: Thomson Reuters Foundation
This overview document presents incidents reportedly affecting educational workers between January 2016 and June 2017. It includes 83 KIK incidents identified by Insecurity Insight's monitoring of open sources. The actual number of KIK incidents affecting educational workers is undoubtedly higher.
Insecurity Insight's monitoring of open sources identified 83 KIK2 incidents that affected 119 educational workers1 in 19 countries. A high number of incidents were reported in Pakistan (20%, 17 out of 83 incidents) and Afghanistan (14%, 12/83).
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 12-18 March 2017 and includes updates on cholera, measles and Legionnaires disease.