- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.
EU and Austrian Development Cooperation provide 1.6 million Euro to increase resilience and adaptation to climate change
Maputo, 1 August 2016. The European Union and the Austrian Development Cooperation have provided a consortium of international organizations working in Mozambique with 1.6 million Euro to help vulnerable communities adapt to climate change and increase their resilience. Mozambique is experiencing its worst drought in 35 years as a result of the El Niño weather phenomenon.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues