- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- WFP Mozambique Country Brief, September 2018
- Mozambique: Journalists and activists face death threats and intimidation in post-election witch-hunt
- Mozambique: Acute Food Insecurity Situation (April - September 2018) [EN/PT]
- Mozambique Food Security Outlook Update, September 2018
- Financial Protection against Disasters in Mozambique (April 2018)
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
What is El Niño?
El Niño is the warming of sea surface temperatures in the tropical Pacific, which occurs roughly every two to seven years, lasting from six to 24 months.
Eighth Special Report
On 7 October 2011 the International Development Committee published its Ninth Report of Session 2010-12, DFID’s Role in Building Infrastructure in Developing Countries (HC 848). On 7 December 2011 we received the Government’s Response to the Report. It is reproduced as Appendix 1 to this Special Report. Also on 28 November 2011 we received a response to recommendation 7 (paragraph 42) of the Report from Trade Mark East Africa. It is reproduced as Appendix 2 to this Special Report
Appendix 1: Government Response