- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Tropical Cyclone Desmond: Warning n.3, 20 January 2019
- Mozambique Staple Food Market Fundamentals, September 2018
- Mozambique: transformation of small-scale farm industry results in promising rice crop production
- Mozambique | Tropical Cyclone Desmond - Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 21/01/2019
- Mozambique: tackling flooding through climate-resilient agriculture
Now in its 10th year, the Emergency Response Fund Scheme (ERFS) was established to promote early action and reduce loss of life in a sudden humanitarian crisis. Irish Aid has just allocated €2.7 million to six humanitarian partners under the Scheme for 2017: Concern Worldwide, Trócaire, Christian Aid Ireland, Plan International Ireland, World Vision Ireland and Oxfam Ireland.
How does the Fund work?
The scheme is particularly geared towards the initial weeks after the onset of an emergency and targets those in immediate need.