- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This Strategic Plan for the period 2016 - 2018 outlines Iceland's strategy for development cooperation with Mozambique and defines the basis for support.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
Maputo, 26 March 2015. The government of Iceland through their International Development Agency (Iceida) is funding the promotion of rural small town water and sanitation to the tune of $3.5 million for a period of 3 years. These funds will be channeled through UNICEF to improve the lives of children across the province of Zambezia, by providing sustainable and much-needed access to sanitation facilities and improved water sources.