- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Mozambique: More than 40,000 people receive seeds to help rebuild their lives
- Mozambique: tackling flooding through climate-resilient agriculture
- Mozambique Key Message Update, November 2018
- Mozambique: Security Forces Abusing Suspected Insurgents
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Services, February 2015
UNICEF’s Humanitarian Action for Children 2012 describes the daily situation of some of the world’s most vulnerable children and women in more than 25 countries and territories beset by emergencies and crisis.
UNICEF launched in January 2005 its Humanitarian Action Report (HAR) in favour of 33 countries in crisis, including all CAP countries.
The following is an update on the funding situation in each of the HAR countries. The appeal figures are the original HAR appeals, and wherever the HAR appeal has been raised in light of an aggravating emergency situation or crisis, this has been noted in the text. The funding status (1) of these countries should then be seen in light of their increased humanitarian needs.
Eastern and Southern Africa