- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Mozambique/Malawi: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hellen - Mar 2014
- Mozambique: Floods - Jan 2013
- Tropical Storm Irina - Mar 2012
- Mozambique: Storms and Floods - Jan 2012
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
Most read reports
- Mozambique: More than 40,000 people receive seeds to help rebuild their lives
- Mozambique: tackling flooding through climate-resilient agriculture
- Mozambique Key Message Update, November 2018
- Mozambique: Security Forces Abusing Suspected Insurgents
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Services, February 2015
Learning from Israel's experience: Last week 26 doctors, nurses and hospital administrators from 20 countries arrived at Rambam Health Care Campus to share Rambam's rich experience and knowhow in treating trauma victims.
Millions of people from the most vulnerable and poorest communities in Central America, Central Asia and the Caucasus region, South-East Asia and Southern Africa will benefit from the European Commission's Disaster-Preparedness Programme (DIPECHO). This year € 35 million has been allocated to help those at risk from natural disasters.
UNICEF’s Humanitarian Action for Children 2012 describes the daily situation of some of the world’s most vulnerable children and women in more than 25 countries and territories beset by emergencies and crisis.