Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Myanmar: Discriminatory policies mean no return for refugees anytime soon, says expert
- End of mission statement by Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Myanmar, 8 July 2018
- Myanmar: Peace Monitoring Dashboard: May 2018
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (10 - 16 July 2018)
- Report to the People on the Progress of the Implementation of Recommendations on Rakhine State (January to April 2018) [EN/MY]
By Htet Htet Oo
In Shan State of Myanmar, health educators demonstrate simple but healthy child feeding methods
A total of 9,756 individuals in 2,125 families have been verified through the Government of Bangladesh and UNHCR joint verification exercise as of 18 July. All individuals above the age of 12 have received an ID card and all households received a family certificate, which will be use for the provision of protection and assistance in Bangladesh. The exercise aims at consolidating a unified database for identity management, documentation, provision of protection and assistance, population statistics and ultimately solutions.
706,364 New Rohingya Arrivals since 25 August 2017 to Cox’s Bazar*
919,000 Total Rohingya Population in Cox’s Bazar*
1.3 Million People in Need in Cox’s Bazar
Groupe URD 2017 Annual Report
As I take up my pen to write this President’s Report, my thoughts turn to Claire Pirotte, co-founder of Groupe URD, asking me to stand as President of Groupe URD in July 2017 so that she could face Death, which would finally get the better of her in early 2018. A socially committed and generous woman, she left behind a Groupe URD that is active in all the major crisis contexts in the world, and puts all its energy into bringing a little creative reflection to them.
Mënschen hëllefen : agir au profit des plus vulnérables
La Croix-Rouge luxembourgeoise a dévoilé son rapport d’activité 2017. Au-delà du bilan de l’année passée, cette présentation a été l’occasion de revenir sur des événements marquants et de tracer des perspectives sur les actions en cours.
(MissionNewswire) Salesian missionaries operate 10 centers throughout Myanmar to help those who are poor, marginalized and in need of education. One project that recently received donor funding through Salesian Missions is the Human Dignity Street Children project at Don Bosco Youth Center in Mandalay.