- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin, Issue 2 2017 | June – 22 September
- Statement of INGO’s in Myanmar, 31 August 2017 [EN/MY]
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State: Final Report, August 2017
- RW Topics: Refugees/Migrants - South-East Asia
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Myanmar
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Myanmar
- UNHCR Operational Portal: Thailand-Myanmar Cross Border Portal
- UNFPA: Myanmar 2014 Population and Housing Census
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State
- Department of Meteorology and Hydrology
- Food Security Cluster: Myanmar
- Human Rights Watch: Myanmar - Events of 2016
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Thanks to a unique fund, 38,000 vulnerable residents of four separate countries received timely life-saving support over the summer from four members of the Humanitarian Coalition.
Thanks to the Canadian Humanitarian Assistance Fund, Oxfam-Québec will be able to assist impacted individuals and communities with timely emergency relief aid following the heavy rain which began beginning of July in most parts of Kyauk Taw, one of the most affected townships by floods in Rakhine State this year.
Ottawa, ON (May 9, 2008) - Since Cyclone Nargis struck Myanmar (formerly Burma) last Saturday, international agencies Save the Children and CARE have had personnel on the ground evaluating survivor needs and delivering aid.
Ottawa, ON (May 6, 2008) - Canadian aid agencies, under the banner of the Humanitarian Coalition, are urging Canadians to support the relief efforts in Myanmar days after cyclone Nargis hit.