Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Au moins 22.500 morts et 41.000 disparus, des milliers d'enfants en danger !
Paris, le 7 mai 2008 - Le cyclone Nargis qui a frappé la Birmanie samedi a dévasté la région de Rangoun et le delta de la province de l'Irrawaddy au sud ouest du pays.
We, the undersigned humanitarian organisations working in Myanmar, are saddened and deeply concerned by the recent events in Myanmar. As organisations working on humanitarian issues, we feel it is imperative to express our views on the deteriorating humanitarian situation in the country, which has contributed to the events. We urge all parties to increase their efforts to address the underlying causes of the current situation.
The recent increase in fuel prices, which triggered the events, has further exacerbated the already fragile living conditions faced by many people in Myanmar.