- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin, Issue 2 2017 | June – 22 September
- Statement of INGO’s in Myanmar, 31 August 2017 [EN/MY]
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State: Final Report, August 2017
- RW Topics: Refugees/Migrants - South-East Asia
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Myanmar
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Myanmar
- UNHCR Operational Portal: Thailand-Myanmar Cross Border Portal
- UNFPA: Myanmar 2014 Population and Housing Census
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State
- Department of Meteorology and Hydrology
- Food Security Cluster: Myanmar
- Human Rights Watch: Myanmar - Events of 2016
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Au moins 22.500 morts et 41.000 disparus, des milliers d'enfants en danger !
Paris, le 7 mai 2008 - Le cyclone Nargis qui a frappé la Birmanie samedi a dévasté la région de Rangoun et le delta de la province de l'Irrawaddy au sud ouest du pays.
We, the undersigned humanitarian organisations working in Myanmar, are saddened and deeply concerned by the recent events in Myanmar. As organisations working on humanitarian issues, we feel it is imperative to express our views on the deteriorating humanitarian situation in the country, which has contributed to the events. We urge all parties to increase their efforts to address the underlying causes of the current situation.
The recent increase in fuel prices, which triggered the events, has further exacerbated the already fragile living conditions faced by many people in Myanmar.