Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Humanitarian NGOs call for immediate cessation of hostilities, protection of civilians and humanitarian access in Kachin and northern Shan, Myanmar
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (17 - 23 Apr 2018)
- Lessons of Cyclone Nargis still need to be applied
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (24 - 30 Apr 2018)
- Meandering to Recovery: Post-Nargis Social Impacts Monitoring Ten Years After
This report sets out the cross-Government action that the UK has taken to improve gender equality, tackle sexual violence in conflict, and protect vulnerable people in conflict zones from sexual exploitation and abuse.
We are proud that the UK continues to lead the world on the Women, Peace and Security agenda, delivering on our commitments under our National Action Plan through practical support, diplomatic action, and funding.
Report to Parliament
We are proud to report on the progress made over the last 12 months in delivering the Government’s commitments under the UK’s National Action Plan (NAP) on Women, Peace and Security (WPS) 2014–2017. As this report makes clear, the UK continues to lead the world on this agenda, through practical action, political lobbying and funding.