Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- We Want our Communities Back, No More Fighting and Violence: Voices of Communities from Myanmar's Ceasefire Areas from 2017 - 2018
- Myanmar: Security Forces Torture Rohingya Returnees
- Myanmar: IDP Sites in Rakhine State (as of 31 July 2018)
- Myanmar: IDP Sites in Shan State (as of 31 July 2018)
- UNHCR and UNDP urge tangible progress to improve conditions in Myanmar’s Rakhine State
This report sets out the cross-Government action that the UK has taken to improve gender equality, tackle sexual violence in conflict, and protect vulnerable people in conflict zones from sexual exploitation and abuse.
We are proud that the UK continues to lead the world on the Women, Peace and Security agenda, delivering on our commitments under our National Action Plan through practical support, diplomatic action, and funding.
Report to Parliament
We are proud to report on the progress made over the last 12 months in delivering the Government’s commitments under the UK’s National Action Plan (NAP) on Women, Peace and Security (WPS) 2014–2017. As this report makes clear, the UK continues to lead the world on this agenda, through practical action, political lobbying and funding.