Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Storm Pabuk - Jan 2019
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
Most read reports
- Upsurge in violence in Rakhine State displaces thousands
- Outreach workers and dignity kits avert crises within a crisis in Kachin’s IDP camps
- "If Not Now, When?": The Responsibility to Protect, the Fate of the Rohingya and the Future of Human Rights
- Myanmar: Displacement in Shan State (2 Jan to 14 Jan 2019)
- UNHCR Myanmar: 2018 Funding Update (as of 8 January 2019)
Here is a selection of the latest evidence on violence against women and girls (VAWG):
ENGAGING MEN AS FATHERS
The impact of engaging fathers on Intimate Partner Violence:
Annual report: New results show UK aid is changing lives
New figures tracking the success of UK aid around the globe show how British support is transforming the lives of the world's poorest people.
The latest numbers are set out in the Department for International Development's Annual Report 2011-12, published by the British Government ministry today.
The progress report reveals the Government is on track to deliver the results it set out over a year ago, in a major review of how British aid is targeted.