Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Australian NGOs are providing emergency assistance to the many communities in Sri Lanka, the Maldives, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia that were devastated by the massive earthquake and tsunamis on 26 December 2004.
Australian aid agencies are supporting their local partners in these countries to assist the millions of families that have been left homeless. The most immediate need is for drinking water, food, medical supplies and shelter.