Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Viena, Bruselas, Ginebra - La Unión Europea (UE) ha anunciado un apoyo adicional para que los países afectados puedan cumplir con sus obligaciones en virtud de la Convención sobre la Prohibición de Minas Antipersonal que prohíbe el uso, la producción, la transferencia y el almacenamiento de estas armas.
Vienne, Bruxelles, Genève - L'Union européenne (UE) a annoncé un soutien supplémentaire pour aider les pays à s'acquitter de leurs obligations en vertu de la Convention sur l'interdiction des mines antipersonnel, traité interdisant l'utilisation, la production, le transfert et le stockage de ces armes.
Vienna, Brussels, Geneva – The European Union (EU) has announced additional support to help countries implement their obligations under the Anti-Personnel Mine Ban Convention which bans the use, production, transfer and stockpiling of these weapons.
Geneva, Vienna, 22 September 2017 – The President of the Anti-Personnel Mine Ban Convention has contacted Myanmar authorities after reports by Amnesty International point to possible use of landmines by government forces.
Phnom Penh and Geneva, 12 July 2012 – Myanmar’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, U Wunna Maung Lwin, said his government is seriously considering all key disarmament treaties including the Anti-Personnel Mine Ban Convention, or Ottawa Convention, as part of its state reforms, and was optimistic that his government would positively consider the treaty.
The Minister’s comments came during a high-level meeting with the Convention’s President, H.E. PRAK Sokhonn of Cambodia, during the ASEAN Foreign Ministers Meeting on 11 July in Phnom Penh.