Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- 42 NGOs warn that return of refugees to Myanmar now would be dangerous and premature
- Culture, Context and Mental Health of Rohingya Refugees: A review for staff in mental health and psychosocial support programmes for Rohingya refugees
- Atrocity Alert No. 131 (14 November 2018): Myanmar, Iraq and Somalia
- Myanmar: Rohingya returns plan puts thousands at risk
- 2018 Human Security in South Eastern Myanmar
(August 14, 2008 - Ottawa) - The Canadian International Development Agency announced today that Canada has matched over $16-million to the Red Cross China earthquake operations and almost $2-million in support of the Red Cross cyclone relief efforts in Myanmar.
"The Canadian Red Cross would like to thank the Canadian International Development Agency for their generous support of relief efforts in China and Myanmar," says Conrad Sauvé, secretary general of the Canadian Red Cross.
(July 17, 2008 - OTTAWA) Canadian Red Cross aid worker Luc Dumoulin has recently returned from Myanmar after working with the Red Cross relief effort for over a month following Cyclone Nargis, which devastated large parts of the country on May 2.